Become a Partner Agency
The Peoria Area Food Bank provides over 80 active food pantries, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters with large quantities of food from name brand manufacturers.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit or faith-based organization. Government organizations and foster parent associations are not eligible for membership.
- Located in 3 county service area served by the Peoria Area Food Bank (Mason, Peoria, and Tazewell counties)
- Serves people in need, children or the unwell
- Must have adequate capacity to safely store the quantities and types of food received.
- Must comply with health and sanitation standards in accordance with the Illinois State Department of Health.
If you are interested in joining the Peoria Area Food Bank as a Partner Agency, please contact Jeanette Wennmacher at 309-999-3842. She can walk you through the requirements for your organization to join our network and discuss next steps.